Start Your Return
- Once you submit your return, we will automatically send you a confirmation email, with the address to which your items should be returned.
- Return your parcel, preferably in the original packaging the product was sent in - our boxes have reseal strips for this purpose. You will be responsible for the cost of postage. We highly recommend using a tracked service. The AELTC are not liable for any loss, damage or theft and any costs incurred will not be reimbursed.
- For international returns, mark your parcel “return goods”, or it may get held up at customs
- Refunds (less any import taxes and duties for international purchasers) will land in your account, within 15 business days of the product being received, if eligible
• If you would like to exchange your product for an alternative, we ask that you follow the above returns procedure and select 'store credit' as the resolution. The Item value plus any shipping costs will be applied to your Wimbledon Shop account to repurchase an aternative item or items.
• If you've received a faulty item, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible, making sure you state your order number and a detailed description of the issue. Please do not return any items to us unless advised to do so by one of our customer service agents.