The Official Wimbledon Online Shop returns policy:
You may return any item within 14 days in its original condition for a refund of the price you paid for the item.
Returns for personalised product will only be accepted if the personalisation is incorrect from the receipt of order or if the product is faulty.
To return an item please include the merchandise with a completed returns slip. Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed. (It is essential you complete the boxes provided on the returns slip for your credit/debit card''''s three digit security number or we may not be able to make any refund).
Please ship the item to the following address:
Wimbledon Online Shop Returns
PO Box 210
Please note. For your protection The Official Wimbledon Online Shop recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
If you require an exchange our returns centre will be happy to process this for you. Please include written details on the returns slip with your return code.
Alternatively, phone our order hotline +44 (0) 871 334 4040 and we will be happy to take your replacement order.
If an item is faulty, please contact our Customer Services team on:
+44 (0) 845 408 4345
Calls to this number are charged at ten pence per minute from a BT landline, calls from mobiles and other networks may vary
Overseas customers are asked to call the Customer Services team directly before returning any items.
Exceptions to this policy:
- DVDs, videos, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery, video games and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
- Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
- A refund or exchange will be permitted if a garment is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the customer''''s liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- All items should be unworn and unused.
Please note. For your protection Kitbag recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. For items of jewellery, please note that the Royal Mail does not transport such items through their recorded delivery service and we recommend that you use an equivalent alternative service.
WEEE Directive / Recycling Old Appliances
The UKs Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations require that all retailers of electrical goods assist in delivering a UK –wide collection and recycling system to encourage consumers to recycle old or unwanted electronic equipment.
There are a number of ways you can recycle, you may either take the item to your local council recycling site or we offer a free ‘Take Back’ scheme, this is done on a like for like basis. You have 28 days in which to do this and must include details of your purchase from our online retail site. Please note it is the responsibility of the customer for any postage costs incurred in returning the old item. See below address.
Electronic waste is one of the fastest growing waste streams and much of it can be recycled and resources recovered to make new consumer products. All electrical items sold now carry the ‘crossed out wheeled bin’ symbol. Unwanted electrical items should not be placed into normal domestic waste stream.